aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Sweet Stamp Shop Grand Re-Opening Celebration

Hello Crafty Friends!



Welcome to the Sweet Stamp Shop's Grand Re-Opening!
 
I am so excited to be one of the designers helping them celebrate today!
 
 
This card I made using a sentiment from the "Sail Away Sayings" stamp set.  The background is fabric!  I ironed it on to some fusible webbing before cutting to size, and then lightly ironed it on to the cardstock.
 
Sweet Stamp Shop is celebrating all month long so be sure to be a fan of their Facebook page.  You aren't going to want to miss a thing!
 
And...
 
You are going to want to make sure you stop by and comment/follow/like all the designer's links today because one of us will be giving away a $25 gift card to the store!
 
Is it me?
 
Maybe ;)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet design ! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable---LOVE that you used fabric--great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So neat that you used fabric as your background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So neat that you used fabric as your background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabric background, so creative!! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever idea to use the fabric as the background. It's amazing the places we can go to fulfill our needs. They don't necessarily have to come from the paper store.
    thanks for sharing a wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete