aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back To School Gift Card Holder

Hello Crafty Friends!
 
Football season is here and that means I have more crafting time!  I love watching a game or two, but not every weekend all season long :)
 
I spent the weekend working on some design team projects, hop projects, and challenge projects.  Here is one of the projects that I made.
 
 


It's a clipboard gift card holder!
 
Supplies:
Clipboard svg from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
Sentiment Spots 1 svg from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons
sentiment from Jaded Blossom "Picture This" stamp set
Cherry Licorice twine from Trendy Twine
 
 
I'll be entering this in the following challenges:
Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons Back to School Challenge
Jaded Blossom Gift Card Challenge
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
  

15 comments:

  1. This is soo freaking cute! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us over at Jaded Blossoms monthly challenge!
    ~Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is sooo fun!!! love it!!! so glad you joined us over at Jaded Blossom!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great gift card holder! Thanks for joining the Jaded Blossom challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so, so cute! Love the clipboard as a gift card holder! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge over at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is tooo cute ! love the little clipboard idea ♥ thanks so much for joining in the Jaded Blossom challenge this month !!!

    michelle ~ JB owner
    www.scrappiinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super! I love the clipboard with the gift card.. so creative. Thanks for sharing at Jaded Blossom's Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute and love the clip board. Thanks for joining our Challenge over at Jaded Blossom this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is too cute! I love it! Thanks for joining us in this months monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, I totally love it!! Thanks so much for joining the Jaded Blossom monthly challenge!

    Jenny ~ Jaded Blossom DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great little gift card idea! I love it! Thanks so much for joining in on our Back to School challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute way to dress up a clipboard! Great job and thanks for playing along with us at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know I thought this was a real clipboard. Wow. What a great job!!!

    ReplyDelete