aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 25, 2013

Cupid Kisses, Simply Betty Style


Hi Crafty Friends!
 
I know Valentine's Day has passed, but I want to share with you a couple of Valentine's Day cards that I made using a Simply Betty image.



Supplies:
Simply Betty digi
paper from Hobby Lobby
Spellbinders Lacey Circle
Jaded Blossom "Valentine Candies" stamp
Timeless Twine
Stickles
 
I'll be entering these into the Simply Betty Challenge for February.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job... I just LOVE her
    thank for joining in at SCC
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...the red really pops against the black!!

    ReplyDelete