aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 28, 2011

You Had Me At Craft - Guest Designer Lala Palooza


Happy Friday Crafty Friends!

I'm so excited to be a Lala Palooza Guest Designer todayover at You Had Me At Craft! I want to give a huge THANK YOU to Alex for inviting me to share on her blog!

Today I'd like to share a non-paper craft project with you. I love my paper, stamps, and Cricut, but before I started paper crafting I learned how to sew and crochet.

I came across a really cute shop on etsy and through Facebook that sells crocheted beanies, headbands, and hat patterns. Her site is snappy-tots.com, and her page is Snappy Tots on Facebook.

Here is some of the projects that I've been making.

Fingerless Mittens
Mouse Beanie Bands
Flower Head Bands
Boarder Beanies


Aren't these the cutest?! My kids have all gotten beanies and I've been working on Christmas gifts as well.

If you crochet, you should stop by Snappy Tots on Facebook and check out all her cute patterns. Be sure to say "Hi" and tell her that I sent you!

If you're interested in ordering a beanie, beanie band, head band, or fingerless mittens, leave me a message with your email and I'll contact you. I have sizes from baby to adult. I also have a few other styles available.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment