aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Blessed at 60 Birthday & Blogiversary Blog Hop Day 1


Welcome to the Blessed at 60 Birthday & Blogiversary Blog Hop!

Today we are celebrating Kathie's Birthday and Blogiversary! If you've hopped over from Carla's blog, then you're in the right place. But, if you're just visiting my blog and would like to start at the beginning, then hop on over to Kathie's blog.

Here is my birthday card:



Details:
* Card base is from the Birthday Bash cartrdige on Core'dinations cardstock
* Patterned paper is from K&Co "Confetti" stack
* Stamped image is "Birthday Anya II" from The Greeting Farm, colored with Prismacolor pencils
* Sentiment is from the "Say It Sweet" set by Pink By Design, embossed in white
* Label punch is from Stampin Up
* i-Rock gems
* Ribbon
* White gel pen
*Stickles

Kathie is also having a huge Gypsy give-away on her blog in celebration of her birthday/blogiversary. Click here to read all the details and enter to win.

Next up is Heather's blog.

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Day 2 and check out all the Cancer inspired projects.

14 comments:

  1. This is so cute, love the colours!! I am a new follower
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I too love your color palette. Great job with the Prisma pencils!

    ~ Jen @ Musings of a Crafty Mom
    www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com
    jlhudson2 at cox dot net

    P.S. We're hopping today at CookingWithCricut.com -- I hope you'll join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!! I love the shape of the card, and I love that stamp! It makes me wish for some of those stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Love it!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, what a precious card!! I love that awesome shape and stamp you used!! :) I can't wait to see what you make for the hop tomorrow -- I bet it will be BEAUTIFUL!!

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Supper duper cute card love the stamp you used.
    love the colors and the striped paper work well. the ribbon looks great. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win. iam a follower
    abbraddock@msn.com
    http://www.anita-craft-corner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy,
    Happy to be visiting from the hop. Your shaped card is adorable. Great pair with the paper and image. Already a follower of your wonderful blog. See you tomorrow for Day 2.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the shaped card and so need to get that cart! Your stamped little girl is so sweet faced!

    Tisha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the little girl. She is adorable. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww so super sweet! love the colors!!!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable card :) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the shape of your card and that girl image is really sweet..

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete