aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Big Brother!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear Mike!
Happy Birthday to you!!!

Today is my older brother's birthday. (I'm the only girl, and the middle child between two brothers!) I just got the Robotz cartridge and have been wanting to make a card using it. My 3 year old wanted to help so I gave her the booklet and she chose this Robot.


Here are the details:
Easel card white cardstock base
Robotz cartridge - Robot cut at 3 1/4 inches
Wild Card cartridge - Sentiment cut at 1 1/2 inches
Patterned paper - Target $1 bin
Cradstock - Michael's
Button
White gel pen for stitching

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday so I'll be posting his card soon.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment