Happy Saturday Crafty Friends!
Welcome to the Pretty paper, Pretty Ribbons "Deck the Halls" Blog Hop!
If you came here from Gloria's blog, you are in the right place. If you just stumbled upon this post and would like to start from the beginning, please visit the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons blog.
Today we are sharing all sorts of Christmas decorations using Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files.
For my project, I used the "Ornament Trio" Cutting file, which is the Friday Freebie.
This make the cutest ornaments for your tree, or to hang anywhere, and they would also make great gift tags.
Details:
PPPR "Ornament Trio" cutting file (I reduced them to 80% and they are still pretty big)
cardstocks from my stash
Rumple Ribbons
This Blog Hop freebie on Saturday and Sunday of the hop, only...then it will be available for sale in the store.
The blog candy for this hop is a $15 GC to the PPPR store.
For a chance to win, you must be a follower of each blog and leave a comment on each blog. For extra chances, you can also "LIKE" Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons and/or sign up for the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons Newsletter A random winner will be chosen for the prize on Tuesday, December 16.
This hop also kicks off the new monthly PPPR challenge. The projects can be anything that is Christmas themed and features Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons files, and you have until Jan 3, 2015. Link up your projects to the challenge post on the PPPR blog, here. Or if you don't have a blog, link it up to the PPPR Facebook group. One random participant will win $20 to the PPPR store. We can't wait to see all your projects!
I hope you have a great weekend and find some crafty time :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Here's the lineup in case you get lost or missed anyone.














Great project and TFS!!
ReplyDeleteStunning!! These are so very pretty!!
ReplyDeleteTinaB
Sooooooooooooooo awesome.
ReplyDeleteIf I have time, I am making these.
Thanks for the hop.
**U**
Nance
{nworleyatcoxdotcom}
Beautiful Ornaments! Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteThese are great Kathy!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Can't wait to let my daughter try this file.
ReplyDeleteLove your ornaments! TFS
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornaments!
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSherrie K
These ornaments are awesome--great idea :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, Kathy! Perfect files to use as ornaments! ;) Thank you for creating such cute projects for our hop today.
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the ornaments.
ReplyDeleteGreat colors for the ornaments! Love them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful set of ornaments! TFS!
ReplyDeleteNice job. I love the ornaments.
ReplyDeleteLove love love your ornaments! New follower!
ReplyDeletethese are great thanks
ReplyDeleteSuper cute ornaments!
ReplyDeleteMandy
mjbaker @ earthlink dot net
Oh wow, those ornaments are SO pretty! I absolutely LOVE them. Awesome job!!! Hugs- Glora
ReplyDeleteme(at)glorajean(dot)com
Your ornaments are so gorgeous!! Great idea!!!-Emily K.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and great idea to use them as gift tags as well:)
ReplyDeleteCute ornaments Kathy. I love the ribbon you used.
ReplyDeleteLOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!
ReplyDelete