aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Queen of Halloween!

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
 
Today is my day to share with you over at LoveBug Creations.
 
Today I am excited to be able to share with you a special card that I made for a special friend's birthday. 
 
Happy Birthday Betty "Queen of Halloween"!!!
 
Today we are having a Birthday Hop to celebrate.  You should have come from Tanja's blog.  If not, be sure to hop on over to Corrine's blog and start from the beginning.  There are a lot of stops along the way, but that's because we all love Betty :)
 
Betty's favorite holiday is Halloween, but she also loves Disneyland.  So this was the inspiration for my card. 
 

 
Details:
The special digi was drawn by Tamara, from The Stamping Chef, especially for this celebration.  Thank you Tamara!  You can find the image here.
Copics
Disney papers from my stash
Cuttlebug "Dots and Spots" embossing folder
Lovebug Creations White Mama's Mesh, from the "Merry Mesh" collection
MS large spider punch
sentiment is from the Jaded Blossom "Sweet Birthday Wishes" stamp set
 
 
Next up is Kezzla's blog.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 

13 comments:

  1. Really cool with the moon and the spider! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's AWESOME!!! I love the colors and that spider is perfect!! Thank you Kathy I love this surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow such a fantastic and vibrant look, well funky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday card!!! Love the look of the Mama's Mesh with this!!! Great job, Kathy!!! ♥

    Bug Hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, simply lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card!! The mesh makes it all pop!! Great job toots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!!! This is beautiful, the coloring on the image is amazing, the disney papers work so well and the mesh really adds that finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coloring and I love the image - Mama's Mesh is looking really fine on this card - TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. how Beautifulllllllllllll... thank you so much for joining in to surprise Betty.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I love the embossing! Fab card!!

    ReplyDelete