aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 13, 2013

SBS Day 4 - I Love You to Death

Hello Crafty Friends!
 
I'm here today to share with you my entry for Day 4 of the SBS 13 Days of Halloween Challenges.  Day 4 is to make a Toe Tag.
 
Here is my Toe Tag


 
Details:
Black Cardstock Tag, 4"x2 1/2"
Martha Stewart patterned cardstock
Jaded Blossom "Vampires and Zombies" sentiment, you can barely see it :(
Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon in "Simply Black" and "Edgey Halloween"
an older SBS Digi "Mrs Lovett" (Sorry Betty for using an older digi, but I'm not any good with the Steampunks)
Copics to color the digi (not sure how I got her dress to look like that)
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments: