Welcome to the Disney Pixar Blog Hop!

If you've come from Tami's blog, then you're in the right place. If you're just visiting my blog, you'll want to hop on over to Shawn's blog to start.
I'm the last stop along the hop today. Have you enjoyed all the great Disney Pixar inspired projects?
For my project, I'd like to share with you the ThinkerBell themed decorations that I made for my daughter's 5th Birthday Party (which was yesterday).
Banner:
Close up of Tinkerbell:
Close up of one of the flowers:
Cake:
Cupcakes:
Goody Bags:
Details:
* TinkerBell and Friends cartridge
* Core'dinations cardstock
* Twine
* Tulle
Goody Bag Details:
* Pink By Design Gift Tag stamp set and Die
* Pink By Design Scripted Year sentiment set
* Stickers
For my blog candy I am giving away 2 $15 gift certificates from Pink By Design Stamps. I will randomly choose 2 winners on Monday evening 11/21. Here's what you'll need to do to be entered:
* Stop by Pink By Design Stamps and let me know which stamp set you would choose if you won.
* Be a follower of my blog
* "Like" Pink By Design Stamps on Facebook, and stop by and tell them I sent you.
Leave me a comment and let me know that you've done the above. Be sure to leave your email address so that I can have your gift certificate sent to you.
And now, on to the BIG prize...
We have a GRAND PRIZE for this Blog Hop donated by ContainYa Crafts! You can have YOUR CHOICE of a Scrap'n Tote or a Scrap'n Easel! Each blog in this two day hop has a special letter, and when all of the letters are put together they spell out a secret phrase.
My letter is . . . . A
Once you have stopped at each blog in the hop and collected all of the letters, simply email the phrase they create to bloghopcontests at gmail dot com. All entries must be in by Midnight on Monday, November 21st. The winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 22nd at http://craftychicsblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks for stopping by!











Your Skye is a very lucky girl to have such a talented Mom -- and happy birthday to Skye! I love the Tinkerbell theme, and the colors you chose! Delicious! (and those cupcakes ...ooooh la la!)
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
Ooops... too busy drooling to remember to post that I've "LIKED" Pink by Design on FB, and if I win (PLEASE!!!), I would purchase the Beary Merry Christmas set. TOO CUTE!!
ReplyDeleteFondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
O wow all your decorations and food look so good!! My daughter loves tinker bell as well!! We have been watching all the tinker bell movies each Friday this month on T.V!! Great job
ReplyDeleteKristan
Getting Cricky Jr. DTM
Love the b-day decorations. I love the Tinkerbell on the cake. Sooo cute :) Soo many great stamps to chose from over at PBD but since Christmas is right around the corner, I would have to pick the Christmas sayings set :)
ReplyDeletepruttybird at comcast dot net
Your projects are fantastic. The cupcake tree is beautiful and Yummy!
ReplyDeletehttp://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/
Oh my goodness, everything is SO cute! You did an awesome job. (There are way too many stamp sets to choose from for me to just pick one.)
ReplyDeleteFirst off your party decorations were awesome!!
ReplyDeleteLove the Baby Love stamp set from Pink by Design, stopped over at her FB page!! Thanks
Cindy
miller896042 at bellsouth dot net
WOW!!!! Looks like it was a GREAT birthday celebration . . . wish I could have been there. Tell your daughter Happy Birthday from me!
ReplyDeleteShawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
Crafty Chics Blog
and
MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
What a great celebration! I bet your daughter loved it!!
ReplyDeleteLove pink by design stamps and have a few. Would love to add animated sentiments to my collection. thanks for the chance at winning.
tina a follower :o0
http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com
The decorations are beautiful. If I could pick one, I would choose, Believe in Yourself. I am a new follower
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win.
Karen
o2bnxtc@hotmail.com
Wow love it all! Super cute party! I am a new follower!! I think my favorite pink by design stamp is "girls just want to have fun"! Although there are so many great saying stamps! Thanks for a great project! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteWow, your party decorations are fabulous! Love the banner and party favors, and your baked goods look delicious! If I won I would want to get the Scripted Year sentiments set--Pat N. I'm a new follower.
ReplyDeleteThose are such awesome decorations especially the banner! I love banners and that is exactly what I'd choose from PBD is the Banner stamps! Already a FB fan but stopped by and said you sent me to say Hi!
ReplyDeleteJill
http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/
Love the banner, the flowers are such a great color! I follow you and I like PBD fanpage! Winter wishes is high on my list right now LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://tryin2craft.blopgspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net
Kathy, I Tink your decorations are simply magical! I love all the glimmery papers that you used and the colors, font and images are just beautiful! So nicely done! Thanks so much for sharing!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIf I have to choose just one Pink by Design stamp set, I guess it'd be Small Banners.
I'm now a follower of your blog, I like Pink By Design on facebook and wrote on their wall that you sent me! Thanks for the chance!
Like your Disney party creations Worked for the Mouse as in Disney World thru high school & college.
ReplyDeleteThanks for giveaway chance.
Melissa
“Sunshine HoneyBee”
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
Awesome creations! What little girl wouldn't love all this??? Great job! Denise queenbee.speigle@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am a follower of your blog. I am already a fan of Pink by Design. I left a comment there. I love all their stamps. I would like a Beary Christmas.
ReplyDeleteWow! makes me wish I was a kid at your daughter's b-day party. You did a wonderful job! Love the Tinker Bell looking at the cake! I think she is ready for some or very jealous and planning on jumping in the cake.Grin! Your banner is adorable! I bet your daughter was beside herself with delight. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwinabrown@comcast.net
WOW WOW WOW!!!!! What a lucky little girl!! I bet she was thrilled with all the beautiful Tinkerbell creations! Great job! Thanks for being a part of the Disney blog hop and for sharing your talent with all of us. I liked the Pink by Design on facebook and mentioned you sent me and if I had to chose one stamp set it would have to be Vintage Greetings. Love them ALL though!! Thanks!!
ReplyDeletejudi (follower)
jfarrell65@charter.net
omg, just love your tinkerbell....
ReplyDeletelove the christmas greetings set..
Corinne
ronnieandcorinne@sbcglobal.net
wishuponascrap.blogspot.com
Love the party items. I don't FB so can't "like".
ReplyDeleteI would love the Beach Bums stamp set.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/
Hey! I liked Pink by Design, I am a follower and I would choose "Big Thoughts." Love your design!
ReplyDeleteWishing you well
Vicky Hale
vhale@rock.k12.nc.us
Great job...TFS!!
ReplyDeleteVeronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
Love all the projects! I'm sure your DD had a fabulous time. I love the "Simply Everything" stamp set by Pink by Design & already a fan on FB. I am a new follower of your's. tfs & chance to win -angie
ReplyDeleteangiehbug at yahoo dot com
You did a great job on all of the decorations! I'm sure your daughter love!
ReplyDeleteI don't have facebook, but I am a new follower! If I won, I'd love the have the "9 Months" stamp set. Thanks for the chance!
karenskapin at yahoo dot com
YIKES, so many magnificent projects that I can't decide which I like the best. I guess the cake is the yummiest! The banner is gorgeous and my 3 grand daughters would love it!! I checked out the stamps and anything girly works in this house!! TFS
ReplyDeleteCreative Wishes, & Happy Turkey Day
Claire
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
This is so pretty! I love it- I have a five year old niece that would love a banner- I must go and make one right NOW! Thanks for the inspiration! lclass003atgmaildotcom
ReplyDeleteI bet your daughter just loved her party! Your decorations are adorable. Tink looks great. Thanks for sharing:]
ReplyDelete~Susan
scrapbooking.sebastiani@gmail.com
susanscrapspot.blogspot.com
your Skye is one special and lucky Girl!! I would hire you to do my Granddaughters birthday :) TFS!! and any of the PBD stamps are cool and I would not care which one I received!! Love them all...I have the coffee ones all 3!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving!!
http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
Rexann♥
Every single thing you did for Skye's 5th birthday was perfect and beautiful!! I am a follower...
ReplyDeleteI would choose Boughs of Holly :-)
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com
OMG! What a great job on all your wonderful Disney projects to help celebrate your daughter 5th Birthday, everything looks so great with so much thought and details! TFS and for a chance to win the stamp set! I must say this was one heck of a good way to end a super fun two days of Disney Hop blogs projects.
ReplyDeletejennyplace26@gmail.com
You did an amazing job!!! I like all the stamps but if i got one it would be "our kids"..i went to the fb page and said u sent me..i am a follower....:) lindaplusthree at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteWow!!!! What an awesome Tinkerbell Party!!! Love the banner the most, but it is all so cute!!! Glad to be in this hop with you!!
ReplyDeleteI am a follower, I liked Pink By Design on Facebook. And I think I would like to win Home Sweet Home
ReplyDeleteSharyn
sharynscreations.blogspot.com
sharynknox @ gmail.com
Thank you for sharing! My sister is a huge Tinker Bell fan. Will need to borrow some of you rprojects for her birthday!
ReplyDeleteI would choose from Pink By Design stamps the Beary Merry Christmas stamps.
Thank you again for sharing and the chance to win.
Mona
wonderful projects!!! some little girl is lucky:))))))))))))
ReplyDeletecathyplus5.blogspot.com
Wowsers! That li'l Skye of yours is one lucky li'l tyke to have had Mom do all of that for her. And then to have pix of it to treasure. Tooo sweet! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks for a chance to win a gift cert. from Pink by Designs. If I won, I would choose the "handmade by me" set. It's just tooo cute!
You did an amazing job with all the decorations. I would have loved this as a little girl. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteTami
http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com
Beautiful party!
ReplyDeleteJaniceA
janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com
Happy belated birthday to your beautiful daughter. Today nov 20 is my daughter's birthday which she is now 8 years old. The years go by so fast.. those are very cute projects.. Tinkerbell is so cute.thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletexitlalli0508@gmail.com
OMGoodness! Your daughter must have been thrilled! Everything is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the animated greetings stamps of Sarah's and I already like her on FB! :)
Thanks for joining us for the hop!!!
Melissa
What a wonderful job you did with ALL of the decorations and treat bags... my favorite is the amazing banner you made! love it! makes me sad all my kids are to big for that stuff!! I am a new follower!
ReplyDeletePBD has so many wonderful stamps it's hard to pick but i really like the boughs of holly!!!
Lisa G
lkgra@hotmail.com
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/
stop by & check out my giveaway!
Hi Kathy,
ReplyDeleteI love your banner. I especially like that you put Tinkerbell at each end to hold it....awesome idea. My favorite stamp (for now) at PBD is Scriptures. I am already a fan of PBD on FB, but I will stop to say thanks for offering such a generous prize at your stop on the hop!!!
Already a follower and very Happy to have hopped in for the Disney Hop Day 2!
:O)
Jessica
Jessica's Craft Shaque
jessicascraftshaque{blogspot}com
strgazrblueyes22477{yahoo}com
love your tinker bells
ReplyDeletetfs - leokc34 at gmail dot com
what a very fun themed party. Tink is not easy to do and she looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove that you used flowers for her banner very cute and all your other items you made for her bday are so sweet. When my goddaughter turned sixteen I created her a Tinker Bell banner that said Sassy 16 instead if Sweet 16 because she's my sassy girl and since Tinker Bell is her favorite Disney character and she's sassy too I thought it fit better. I'm happy to say she loved it just as I'm sure your daughter loved hers. TFS. I'm so sad that the Disney blog hop has come to an end. So many beautiful projects and I found lots of new blogs to follow such as yours.
ReplyDeleteTTFN. dpookybear at yahoo dot com
For a chance to win your blog candy. If I won I would like the Perks Up stamp set. Was super hard to use but I just bought the Cricut Lite Love u a latte cart (I think that's the correct name) and think they would go perfect with it. I just became a follower as I stated in my first comment post but I have a small problem. I don't have a Facebook account so I can't go to thei Facebook and put that I like it. :(. Hope that doesn't spoil my ability to win.
ReplyDeleteTTFN. dpookybear at yahoo dot com
Love the Tinker Bell banner, so cute! Love the thank you treat bags, too. I'm a follower, and I liked Pink by Design's FB page and told her that you sent me. The Pink by Design stamp set that I would order would be the Script Background. TFS and the chance to win. lflinesatcomcastdotnet
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful party theme!! You did a wonderful job!! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeletejavajen1 at hotmail dot com
Great party decorations and cupcakes. I bet your daughter and her friends just loved it! TFS!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is one lucky little lady to have such an adorable Tink Birthday Bash! I love everything about it, especially the banner, it is just amazing! I am having a hard time narrowing it down to just one stamp set since i don't own any of Pink by Design stamps but I think I may have to go for the "Handmade By Me" set. I already am a fan of PBD on FB, will let her know you sent me. Thanks for the inspiration and the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeletescrappindhilly at gmail dot com
This is a wonderful little girl party---Amazing!!! Love your detailing on the banner. You did an awesome job. Thanks for inspiring me today....Hugs Cathie
ReplyDeleteYour party decorations and favors are adorable!
ReplyDeleteWe just had a Mickey party for my son.
My favorite (and wanting to purchase) Pink By Design stamps are the animated greetings.
Thanks for letting me a new follower.
tess underscore hilton at msn dot com
I'm sure your daughter was thrilled at the decorations! I especially love the cake!
ReplyDeleteSusan
Kathy - Love what you made! If I win I will purchase the animated greetings set:)-Brenda in Tucson
ReplyDeletewish i had a girl....that is just adorable. all boys in this family....lol
ReplyDeleteOh, Kathy! What a wonderful birthday your daughter (love the name Skye, too!) must have had!!! :) I love all of the Tinkerbell decor you made!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing,
Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com
Oh, I did all of the above and if I could only be so lucky to win, I would choose Pink by Design's Crop 'til You Drop Stamp set!!!!!!!!!!