aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Old School Cartridge hop and Oh Baby! day 2 hop

Happy Friday my Crafty Friends!

Welcome to day 2 of the Oh Baby! blog hop and the Old School Cartridge blog hop. I double-booked my weekend so I combined the two hops into one project.



The Oh Baby! hop is being hosted by Emily at Create Seredipity. If you came from Nancie's blog, then you're in the right place, if not then make sure you start from the beginning at Emily's blog because you don't want to miss out on any of the cute baby themed projects.

You will also have a chance to win lots of blog candy along the way! This is a very large hop, so you have 3 days to check out all of the projects! This hop runs from August 4-6, so make sure you check back for new projects each day!


The Old School Cartridges hop is being hosted by Kassidy at Inking It Up Crazy! If you came from Cindy's blog, then you are in the right place. If not, be sure to start at Kassidy's blog so you don't miss any of the great projects! This hop wil go until saturday night (8-5) so you have 2 days to check out all the great projects!

Here is my project:



Details:
* 'Everyday Paper Dolls' Cricut cartridge
* DCWV 'Nana's Nursery' paper stack
* Peachy Keen 'Everyday Character Faces' stamp
* Pink By Design 'Baby Love' sentiment
* riboon
* ink
* gel pen and chalk for face

For my blog candy, I am offering the "Welcome Baby" stamp set from Unity Stamps.


All you need to do is leave me a comment on each of the posts for this hop. I'd love it if you'd like to follow my blog, but it's not necessary. Also, be sure to leave me a way to contact you if you are to win. I'm sorry, but I won't track down a winner and I'd hate to have to draw another name. Also, only US and Canada addresses are eligible (sorry, but postage can get pricey).
(Note: I will be adding all comments from day 1, day 2 (both hops), and day 3, and then chosing a winner. This way everyone from both hops has a chance to win!)

For the Oh Baby! blog hop, hop along to Kimmarie's blog and see what she has made for today!

And for the Old School Cartridges hop, hop on over to Lindsey's blog and she which cartridge she's chosen for her project!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow to see my last baby project!

60 comments:

  1. Too cute, I am on day 2 of the Oh Baby Blog hop. Love your creation, what a cute little PK face.
    Eva :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable
    tfs

    Hugs,
    Riti

    email: ritibanka@gmail.com
    Blog: alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card.
    Pat
    plweir1969@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is sooo sweet! I just love the expression the Peachy Keen stamp gave the baby! Follow your great blog...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH-KATHY-I just HAVE to have this stamp set, PLEASSSSE?! Your card is adorable girl! I am in the BAby Hop with you and LOVE it! To me mom mom has always been Kathy with kids. LOL I love your choice of papers too! I'm your newest follower dear! Thanks so much, Brynn (flair and frills)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet face on the baby!!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card! That baby is so adorable. Of all the older cartridges this one is my favorite! It has so many great things on it. Tfs and have a great day. :)

    stars paper passion at gmail dot com
    starspaperpassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet card.

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card.

    Vicki
    vwilson577 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable baby card. Great color.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower. I love your design. Adorable. The stamps are wonderful.

    http://blog.neatthings-boutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so sweet!!!! I am already a follower and think your blog is fantastic :) TFS this.

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    suenj99 at yahoo dot com
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so cute! I especially love the background paper with the onsies! Such a sweet card =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the card, I love the baby from the everyday paper dolls cart. It's so stinkin cute. Thanks so much for sharing.

    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or

    racincrafts@aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tooo cute here for day 2 TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a precious card...can't wait to get my PK stamps;0)...TFS
    }}}HUGS{{{,
    Sheri G
    highlandmist88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too cute.. love the paper. Thanks for sh

    netter at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card!! Love the baby!!

    daph66@shreiber.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww.. how darn sweet is this!!! I love the papers you used!! How darn cute!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute baby card.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute card! I need this cart! I would love to win those stamps, so perfect for my step-daughter!New follower
    Justina
    http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com
    justina1218 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. clever card, loved the paper
    tapitasdevida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute!!

    amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card! I love the little baby face!! And what a multi-tasker you are! Two blog hops in one post! Awesome!!

    I'm a new follower!

    amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card Ydixon57@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  26. how adorable!
    mrsroddy4@aol.com
    http://ICrea8cards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute card, love the baby!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! Cute card. New follower.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    creativediva98 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh,My Goodness!!! Your Card is Precious. I have this Cartridge and haven't made that Cute little baby yet. Love the Cute Face and the Paper you used. Thank you for the chance to win. I'm already a follower. Would love for you to come visit me at my new blog. :0)
    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such cute cards!!! So far, I love both of these cards...This once could easily be changed to a girl or neutral by changing the colors. Thanks for sharing! Ü Cynthia vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  31. what a cute card!! I love the baby cards. With all the ladies I know around me getting ready to have a baby, maybe I should be creating a baby card!! LOL Thanks for the offer for blog candy...those are cute stamps!

    Hugs,
    Michelle
    http://michelles-crafty-creations.blogspot.com
    rynmich92 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. love this super cute card! the combination of papers is perfect, an the baby is adorable!!!
    rhayhurst@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  33. So cute!! New follower. Thanks for sharing!!

    vick6740@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. the baby is 2 cute! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot comthe baby is 2 cute! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. cute card....

    luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. great card. love this! off to see some of your other posts.
    melissaseme at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. cute card!

    thanks for sharing with us, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loving the background paper! So cute! THank you so much! And I'm so happy to be a new follower!
    Lisa
    summer_sunset54 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. How adorable. I have this same paper. I really need to get some of these cute face stamps..
    Peggy
    Pfry@highland.net

    ReplyDelete
  40. adorable card!!! tfs.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE the colors you chose! Great job!@
    kacee
    youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. this card is just adorable! love it. the colors you chose are so good together. thanks and i am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  43. That is so cute!
    Now I need that Cartridge Lol
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  44. OMG! This is so cute!! Love it!
    ♥ Laura ♥
    tweetyb@satx.rr.com
    http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. So adorable! - Dawn (designsthatdelight@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  46. That is really a CUTE card ~ I was delighted with your attention to charm and details! This has been a fun hop....:O)

    westfamily @ mlode dot com

    ReplyDelete
  47. so very cute love the card you have do a great job. love the colors and baby is sooo cute, thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
    abbraddock@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. My favorite cartridge. He is soooooo darling! Thanks CallyAnn(new follower)
    http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love this card. So adorable :) TFS!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. Adorable card! I really like the colors you used.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. That baby is precious!

    puffinliz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. hello, back again for this hop...i really love the baby, hes super cute! another great project!
    bella

    thescrapbookshoparoundthecorner.blogspot.com

    belladomenici@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. So adorable-I will need to remember this when I will be needing a baby card in a few months! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just LOVE this baby's face.... ADORABLE! TFS! I am a follower and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same if you already haven't at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  55. LOVE LOVE LOVE your card. I am a follower
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Awesome ♥ I live in Norway, so don't put me up for the candy, but thanks for giving me inspiration.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  57. So adorable! I love that paperstack and the cute little baby. I am a new follower. TFS

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  58. too cute!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete