aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Oh Baby! Blog Hop Day 1


Welcome to Day 1 of the Oh Baby! blog hop.

Today's hop is being hosted by Emily at Create Seredipity. If you came from Nancie's blog, then you're in the right place, if not then make sure you start from the beginning at Emily's blog because you don't want to miss out on any of the cute baby themed projects.

You will also have a chance to win lots of blog candy along the way! This is a very large hop, so you have 3 days to check out all of the projects! This hop runs from August 4-6, so make sure you check back for new projects each day!

Now on to my baby themed project for today:




Details:
* Noah's Ark is a Chrissy Armstrong digi from Whimsy Stamps
* Prisma colored pencils (love them!)
* Patterned paper is from K&Co, Snuggle Bug stack
* Sentiment is form Pink By Design, Baby Love set
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 1 and Labels 4
* Ribbon
* White gel pen

For my blog candy, I am offering the "Welcome Baby" stamp set form Unity Stamps.


All you need to do is leave me a comment on each of posts for this hop. I'd love it if you'd like to follow my blog, but it's not necessary. Also, be sure to leave me a way to contact you if you are to win. I'm sorry, but I won't track down a winner and I'd hate to have to draw another name. Also, only US and Canada addresses are eligible (sorry, but postage can get pricey).
(Note: I will be adding all comments from day 1, day 2 (both hops), and day 3, and then chosing a winner. This way everyone from both hops has a chance to win!)

Now hop along to Kimmarie's blog and see what she has made for today!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to come back tomorrow to see my next baby project!

36 comments:

  1. Your card is so precious!! Love that pale yellow and that perfect little bow! It is nice to participate in this hop with you!
    TFS
    Kathie
    Kathlee154atgmaildotcom
    http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super adorable card...
    love yr coloring..
    count me out of the give away cuz i am from India.
    Just wanted to let u know that i liked yr work & that is the only reason why i am a Follower here. Will drop by tomm & day after to see your upcoming projects.I'm sure they'll be supercute. Well i am a New Blogger myself & would love to have new Visitors come by and drop a comment. I'd love to have u over (only if u wish to). It'll really make me glad!!

    Hugs,
    Riti

    email: ritibanka@gmail.com
    Blog: http://alilpieceofheaven17.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, you can never go wrong with Noah's ark..and I like your colors too..being a baby doesn't always mean blue or pink..:)

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com/
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is soooo pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love your card ... it is perfect in my book!! I am already a follower...
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a precious card...I love your amazing coloring...I need to put my poor neglected ones to use;0)...TFS
    }}}HUGS{{{
    Sheri G
    highlandmist88@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am becoming your newest follower. Great Card, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute digi stamp and you did a beautiful job with it. I always have loved Noahs Ark for baby rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute card. I'm a new follower.

    Dana
    Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Noahs Ark is beautiful ydixon57@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable..Love the Noah's ark...

    I am also a new follower..

    luckylady34_2000@yahoo.com
    http://estherscreativedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card.
    I am a new follower.
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this card. Noah's ark is one of my favorites. I have an ornament similar to this for my son's first Christmas. TFS.

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    blessedonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is so cute. I love the Noah's Ark theme. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us.



    http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or

    racincrafts@aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I too loved the Noah's Ark-- and nice color selection for card background.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am a new follower. I love how you colored the noah's ark and animals. TFS

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card, love the yellow. Very cute digi stamp.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. new follower via gfc~love your work! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot comnew follower via gfc~love your work! thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the coloring on the digi.

    http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute and adorable card. Could be for girl or boy...Ü One of my favorite motifs for a baby, Noah's Ark. Thanks for sharing.
    Cynthia vandyzfam@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! I love the stamp. Adorable!!
    I am already a follower.
    (:(:Smiles:):)


    Robin "thecricutscrapper.blogspot.com"

    rlj 547 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute project! I'm a new follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a stunning card! Your coloring is exceptional. New follower!
    Jill
    http://craftwithanangel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love your card!

    rhayhurst@suddenlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your project- the colors are great, I really like the yellow - it makes your image pop! Glad I found you on this hop!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your card, very cute digi stamp.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love love love this card! It is frame-worthy!!
    Justina
    http://justmycrafts.blogspot.com
    justina1218 at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  28. so cute and true!!

    vick6740@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. great job! thanks for sharing your crafting.
    melissaseme at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the coloring!!! So cute!
    kacee

    ReplyDelete
  31. The is just precious! dawn ( designsthatdelight@ gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love it! Great coloring too...

    puffinliz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. The pencil coloring on this is AMAZING! You are so super talented! I look forward to more of your great creations! TFS! I am a follower and a fan and would be honored if you would check out my blog and do the same if you already haven't at http://acreativejourneywithmelissa@blogspot.com Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super card. Love your coloring and layering. I am a follower
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  35. gorgeous.. love the soft colours!

    sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
    sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

    ReplyDelete