aka The Crafting Chemist

When I started this blog I had no idea what direction it would go... I'm a Mom, a Chemist, and a Crafter. This is my place to share my creative side and ocassionally brag about my kids. I hope you enjoy my creations and find some inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop WINNER!!!

Welcome Back!

I'd first like to thank everyone for participating in the Thanksgiving Blessings Blog Hop last weekend. I enjoyed reading each and every comment! Thank you for all the kind words!

A few have asked, and yes I was able to find a job. Thankfully I was only out of work for 4 1/2 months. In that time I have re-connected with my crafty side and have met lots of talented and ispirational people through Facebook and blogging!

I apologize for drawing the name and posting kinda late, but I've had to get used to going to bed early and getting up for work. But that's a good thing, right?!


Without any further waiting....

I used Random.org, Min:1 Max:95 and the winner is....

#51!

Sheree said...
I love your LO and love love love the cuts you made! I will be sure to some back and see the rest of your amazing projects...thank you for the chance to win!

Congratulations Sheree! Contact me with your address so I can get your goodies sent to you.

Thanks again everyone for stopping by, and for liking my blog enough to follow!

4 comments:

  1. 4 months is a long time to be between jobs, but in this economy it is such a blessing to have a job in many areas. Glad you are doing well.

    Congrats to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your found a new job!! Congrats!! I have an award for you!! You can pick it up @ my blog!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you found a job! My apologies in the tardiness of this comment...strep throat is the pits! Hope you had a great Turkey day!
    sheree.burress@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new for you !!! Love your blog ! Thanks for your comment in mine !

    Merry Christmas ;-)
    http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete